Starting a company



Start your own company. It's a scary thought isn't it? Let me tell you right now - Keep costs low.
If you can do that, for example I have a few skills in advertising, and I can use these resources to build and maintain an effective and powerful cyber market strategy™ I have other people focus on sales, I have other people focus on paperwork. I focus on promoting. It's fun it's boring, it's hard and it's easy.

But what about you? What kind of business do you want to start?

I want to start a business that ______________ . I expect it to take ____ months and ____ days before I see a profit. I'm ____% motivated. I have ____% confidence I can do this. I know____# people who can help me.

I want you to fill out this adlib and then look it at comprehensively.





Share your views...

0 Respones to "Starting a company"

Post a Comment

 

© 2014 I'm Motivated All Rights Reserved.

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail

Delivered ByFeedBurner

;