I'm Motivated






I name this post "I'm Motivated"


Is motivation an experiance? Is Motivation a decision? 

Perhaps with the "self help" industry it's perhaps an implied reaction. I believe motivation is a reaction but I could be wrong. 

I like to be motivated. I like to have goals, I like to want things. I like to love things.

I want to be motivated but how? One way I think is to listen to other people who have done it. To get excited. I want to excite you, I want to motivate you to do what you want NO what you NEED to do. 

What does it take to motivate someone? 
Maybe a nice song, maybe a good book? Me, I like to watch a good video. I'm a fan of Shark Tank and I like watching their interviews. But it's important to remember, these are not super people. 

People who are successful are regular people, they get their heartsbroken. They have bad haircuts. They get laughed at, they get offended, they taste food, they drink water too. They are just like me, and I am just like you. 

Today, was a good day, a nice lazy saturday. I won a few dollars playing stratchers but I'm motivated to. I planed to play scratchers. I plan to spend all the money, when I won more than I put in, I planned to play again, before I bought the first one. It's fun. 

To Get Motivated, is to feel fun. To be motivated, be ready to have fun. 

-Z
1/11/2013




Share your views...

0 Respones to "I'm Motivated"

Post a Comment

 

© 2014 I'm Motivated All Rights Reserved.

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail

Delivered ByFeedBurner

;